One of the West’s Great Fly Fishing Ranches
Three Rivers Ranch is a family run fly-fishing destination neighboring the Targhee National Forest. We are an hour’s drive northeast of Idaho Falls, Idaho. From complimentary airport transfers to return trip drop-off, your every need is seen to by our efficient and amiable staff.
The Three Rivers Ranch Lodge dining room is a historic building in its own right. The lodge itself, dates back to the early 1930’s when Fred and Berta Lewies, Lonnie’s grandparents homesteaded in Warm River and started a family business. Back then, the lodge served as the base for Fred’s store and the Warm River Inn. During this time the railroad ran right through the lodge property with tourists on their way to Yellowstone National Park.
In 1974 the lodge was refurbished to keep the same charm as the original building. Three Rivers Ranch guests now enjoy gourmet meals and swap stories of their day on the river in this charmingly historic lodge.
The lodge’s bar of polished logs and weathered wood is a natural setting for making new friends and for catching up with old ones. Wide board floors and Oriental rugs, leather furniture, all tied together by an immense coffee table create the perfect atmosphere for unwinding while you sip an after dinner brandy.
Three Rivers Ranch – Warm River, Idaho
Breakfast is served from 7:30-9:00 a.m. Our fresh breakfast bar includes a variety of cereals, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee or tea. Each morning also brings a variety of delicious breakfasts to enjoy such as:
- sourdough blueberry pancakes, homemade red pepper and beef tamales, bacon and sausage
- made to order omelets, bacon & sausage, hash browns, homemade cinnamon rolls
- eggs benedict, bacon, homemade banana nut muffins
- waffles, bacon & sausage, hash browns, and fresh cranberry almond muffins
- french toast, bacon & sausage, homemade bran muffins
- eggs to order, bacon & sausage, banana bread or strawberry muffins
Lunches are served streamside at a picnic table your guide will set up for you. Here are just a few examples of the delicious gourmet lunches you will enjoy at Three Rivers Ranch:
Lunch Sample Menus
- Lunch One
- Marinated flank steak & caramelized onions, hoagie bun, swiss cheese and hot au jus, potato salad, and pecan tart
- Lunch Two
- Italian grilled chicken breast, spring mixed greens, feta cheese, grape tomatoes, baby carrots, sliced green & red peppers, hard-boiled egg,& vinegar, ranch dressing, homemade rolls with sides of peanut butter & strawberry jam, and cheesecake with fresh fruit topping
- Lunch Three
- Hot fajita strips with peppers and onions, tortillas, sour cream, shredded cheese, lettuce, salsa, tortilla chips, sliced watermelon and fresh chocolate chip cookies
- arugula salad with cranberries, pine nuts and blue cheese
- grilled leg of lamb with caramelized onions, lemon demi glaze, mushroom risotto, garlic white wine asparagus, and rosemary flat bread
- Fresh strawberry & rhubarb pie, a la mode
- mushroom soup with herb croutons and sour cream
- garlic roasted prime rib with au jus, kosher salt rubbed baked potato, baby peas in an onion cream sauce and beer bread
- crème brulee
- spinach soufflé
- lentil soup
- hand-made goat cheese-arugula ravioli in a pancetta tomato vodka sauce,
- challah egg bread
- almond chocolate chip meringue shell with warm chocolate fudge sauce, whipped cream and almonds