Three Rivers Ranch supports organizations that work toward long term solutions. Organizations that make it their mission to conserve, restore, protect, nurture and give back to others so that our environment and fisheries will not only benefit our world today, but will be treasured by future generations.
Through financial support and gifts of time, Three Rivers Ranch contributes to these great organizations:
The Old Teton Restoration Project
Three Rivers Ranch restored a two mile section of the Teton River. When the Teton Dam broke in 1976, the flooding washed away the “old” Teton River’s natural flow and habitat. Three Rivers Ranch worked to restore this beautiful Blue Ribbon trout stream to its original state.
Friends of the Teton River
- To work with our community for clean water, healthy streams and abundant fisheries in the upper Teton watershed.
- To conserve, protect and restore North America's coldwater fisheries and their watersheds.
Bonefish & Tarpon Trust
- To support research to help understand, nurture, and enhance healthy bonefish, tarpon, and permit populations.
Henry’s Fork Foundation
- To conserve, restore, and protect the unique fishery, wildlife, and aesthetic resources of watershed in the Upper Snake River watershed.
Casting for Recovery
- To provide fly-fishing retreats specifically tailored for women who have or have had breast cancer. They seek to enhance the lives of breast cancer survivors by providing retreats designed to promote and support mental and physical healing.
- The mission of reel recovery is to help men in the cancer recovery process by introducing them to the healing powers of the sport of fly-fishing, while providing a safe, supportive invironment to explore their personal experience of cancer with others who share their stories.
- To preserve the plants, animals and natural communities that represent the diversity of life on Earth by protecting the lands and waters they need to survive.
Teton Land Trust
- To conserve agricultural and natural lands and to encourage land stewardship in the Upper Snake River Watershed for the benefit of today’s communities and as a legacy for future generations.
- To conserve, restore, and manage wetlands and associated habitats for North America's waterfowl. These habitats also benefit other wildlife and people.
Teton Valley Search and Rescue
- To provide vital emergency search and rescue services for Teton County and surrounding areas to those in need.
Little River Buddies – Henry’s Fork Foundation Program
- LRB is all about taking kids fly-fishing (who lack the opportunity) on the Henry's Fork with local area guides. Not only do the youth have the opportunity to spend the day on the river, they leave with all the tools to continue the sport at home.